Join NTT DATA at the ServiceNow Knowledge 19 conference to learn more about modern digital workflows that unlock productivity and transform the employee and customer experience.
As an event Silver Sponsor, we will demonstrate ways to “Redesign the Employee Experience” by modernizing business and IT services. With our expertise in automation and enterprise service management, we deliver integrated and interactive experience the employees demand.
Join us at Booth #426 to learn how our experts can help you:
- Fast-track your ITSM implementation using NTT DATA accelerator along with automation, monitoring and integrations
- Adopt proven best in class Enterprise Service Management methodology to simplify workflows and enhance user experience
- Deliver highly intuitive self-service portal with focus on ease of use
- Enhance quality of service delivered built upon NTT DATA’s ITIL experience
- Respond faster to incidents, vulnerabilities, and enterprise risk
We offer a comprehensive suite of services from strategy and implementation to operations. Our offerings include:
- Process consulting
- IT service management
- NTT DATA Services Operations Manager
- IT operations management
- Security operations (SecOps)
- Human resources service delivery
To set up a meeting, contact us at ServiceNow.Solutions@nttdata.com.
Discover more about our Infrastructure Managed Services.
Join Our Session
Broaden Success: User Experience-Driven Portal Delivery
BC Pension Corporation Success Story
Track: Financial Services—Create Customers for life
- Tuesday, May 7: 4 – 4:30 PM
- Thursday, May 9: 1 – 1:30 PM
- Shannon Baker, BC Pension Corporation
- Mike Ward, Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company
Pension Corporation replaced their existing Service Portal with an Enterprise ServiceNow Portal (not just IT) as well as Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, and Knowledge. Learn how they balanced competing opportunities and challenges of “Out-of-the-Box”, Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and Like for Like. By focusing on the end-user experience as their guiding light and by utilizing strong organizational change management, the project was a huge success.